Wednesday, November 17, 2010

There Is A First For Everything

Hey there, everyone! Now before I begin, kindly pick up your jawbones off the floor. You might get germs on them^^ Anyway here is the first entry of the Silent Existence, a humble individual with lots on his mind...well at least on games and some very general topics.

Yes, you heard it right, I shall refrain from drowning people in information like the number of times I used the word sheesh in one day or how many chairs have I sat on(Isn't that better on Twitter?) if I want people to come and come again. Yes, yes I will be writing on everyday stuff but don't expect pictures of yours truly. My photographer could tell you they're some of the rarest on the market.(But if you pay me I'd be happy to give you one XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment